- Who we are
- The Dome
- Overtone Singing
- Sound Therapies
19th International Sound Healing Intensive 16 - 25 August 2015
at The Dome Retreat Centre
Raise your Frequency and Transform your Life through Sound!
Join internationally acclaimed Sound Therapists, workshop leaders and musicians
Michele Averard and Nestor Kornblum
An Intensive Life-changing Experience of Healing Sound.
9 nights and 8 days immersed in Sound experiences
with others on your Wavelength.
Learn powerful Sonic techniques :
● Free your Voice and express yourself with confidence and clarity
● Overtone Chant-Vocal Harmonics: Sing/chant TWO sounds at the same time for self-healing, meditation and profound relaxation
● Combine Sound and movement for body-mind-spirit balancing
● Apply singing bowls and therapeutic Tuning forks for healing and harmonising
● Your name is your Mantra
● System of Subtle Energy Management will empower you to ground, connect with the Cosmos, protect yourself in all conditions and achieve a state of "Neutrality" ideal for all Therapists and Healing Practitioners
● Experience the joy, inner peace and deep states of consciousness through Mantra, Group Intoning and Sacred Sound
● Discover the connection between Sound, Harmonics and Sacred Geometry.
● Sound and Intention: The Sonic Law of Attraction: "The sound you send forth with intention will attract what you affirm"
● Balance, align and heal your chakras and subtle bodies with voice and other sonic tools
● Overcome blocks, illnesses and challenges through Sounding your True inner Voice.
- Breathing techniques to free the voice and for relaxation, meditation and concentration
- Balancing and harmonizing the chakras and aura using the voice as well as other instruments such as tuning forks, tibetan bowls and other sound sources
- The use of sound, colour and movement to experience health and wellbeing
- The Science of sound healing
- Sound as a vehicle for personal and planetary transformation
- Active listening and exercises for fine-tuning the ears
- Shamanic practices using sound
- The therapeutic applications of Overtone Chant
- The use of specially tuned Tuning Forks
- Singing and chanting in Nature's Sacred places
- Fun activities and spontaneous happenings
Investment: €795,00 including the initial reservation deposit of €200,00
The deposit is a firm commitment to attend, and is ONLY refundable with an official doctor's letter
CLICK HERE TO BOOK: RESERVE SUMMER INTENSIVE
ALICANTE(ALC) is the closest airport, 1hr by car, a little longer by bus, and there is a Tourist Shuttle direct
to the village of ALCALALÍ where the Dome is located.
VALENCIA (VLC) is 20 minutes further away by car, however transport will involve a combination of metro (underground) train and bus, or a private taxi service
(unless local students are able to offer lifts)
Arrival day will be the 16th of August, anytime from 6pm till late in the evening. Dinner will be served at 20.30pm
Departure will be on the 25th of August after breakfast i.e. around 10am
All meals are included. The food will be prepared by a qualified organic cook, and will be fully organic and vegetarian.